- RSS Channel Showcase 5490635
- RSS Channel Showcase 8283579
- RSS Channel Showcase 9285428
- RSS Channel Showcase 5607998
Articles on this Page
- 10/04/17--02:00: _OMSI & Widmer Colla...
- 10/05/17--15:32: _Square Mile Rosé Ci...
- 10/11/17--22:15: _OctoBeerTech – Tech...
- 10/26/17--22:22: _Widmer Brothers Bre...
- 11/09/17--06:21: _Henry’s Tavern To H...
- 11/12/17--12:25: _Widmer Brothers Bre...
- 12/26/17--02:00: _Kona Brewing Reache...
- 12/26/17--21:29: _Omission Launches C...
- 02/11/18--21:20: _Widmer Brothers Bre...
- 02/13/18--20:54: _Migration Brewing C...
- 02/19/18--07:30: _Widmer Brothers Bre...
- 04/04/18--00:01: _Widmer Brothers Bre...
- 04/06/18--03:00: _Design Week Portlan...
- 05/02/18--23:23: _Hefe Day Returns To...
- 06/10/18--10:26: _2nd Annual Snakebit...
- 06/15/18--02:00: _F.H. Steinbart 100t...
- 06/19/18--03:00: _Oregon BottleDrop D...
- 07/18/18--13:32: _Like Lagers? See Yo...
- 10/04/17--02:00: OMSI & Widmer Collaboration Beer Dinner
- 10/05/17--15:32: Square Mile Rosé Cider Brunch at Widmer Brothers Brewing
- 10/11/17--22:15: OctoBeerTech – Technology In Craft Beer
- 10/26/17--22:22: Widmer Brothers Brewing Launches Pints for Portland
- 11/12/17--12:25: Widmer Brothers Brewing Closes Its Restaurant
- 12/26/17--02:00: Kona Brewing Reaches 5 Millions Case Sold
- 12/26/17--21:29: Omission Launches Cans Of Ultimate Light Golden Ale
- 02/13/18--20:54: Migration Brewing Celebrates Its 8th Anniversary
- 04/04/18--00:01: Widmer Brothers Brewing Brings Back Green & Gold Kölsch
- 06/10/18--10:26: 2nd Annual Snakebite Showdown Hosted at Widmer Brothers Beer Garden
- 07/18/18--13:32: Like Lagers? See You at Tonight’s Widmer Collaborator Release…
Science, beer and food will come to the forefront when Oregon Museum of Science and Industry partners with Widmer Brothers Brewing for the OMSI & Widmer Collaboration Beer Dinner. This rare event will take place on Wednesday, October 11th at OMSI. OMSI partnered with Widmer Brothers Brewing’s Innovation Brewhouse to brew a beer with fossils. […]
Square Mile Cider is set to launch its brand new fall seasonal, Rosé Cider. The new Rosé Cider is crafted in the Rose City with a bas apple cider with the addition of rose hips and hibiscus for a dryer, rosé colored cider. To kick off this new cider Square Mile Cider will host a […]
Beerheard.com has teamed up with NewTech PDX to bring together technology and craft beer. OctoBeerTech will take place on Monday, October 16th at the US Bank Tower in downtown Portland. NewTech PDX meets on the third Monday of each month and for its October meet up, the group partnered with Kerry Finsand founder of Beerheard.com. […]
PORTLAND, Ore. – October 26, 2017 –As one of Portland’s founding craft breweries, Widmer Brothers Brewing has been actively involved in supporting the local community for more than 30 years. From brewing beers to raise money for local restoration efforts, such as Tall Paul Lager which helped revive North Portland’s Paul Bunyan statue, to providing local brewers with […]
For its latest beer release, Phat Sacks IPA, Widmer Brothers Brewing is partnering with Henry’s Tavern located in Portland’s Pearl District. On Friday, November 10th from 5:00-7:00pm Widmer will launch its new Phat Sacks IPA at Henry’s Tavern when it will offer complementary tastes of Phat Sacks IPA along with a bunch of brewery swag. Phat […]
Widmer Brothers Brewing closes its full service restaurant effective immediately as it transitions it into a new, revamped tasting room. The location will be closed until Wednesday, November 15, 2017 when it will reopen at 3:00pm as a new tasting room while under construction over the coming months. In its upcoming transition it will only […]
Earlier this month Kona Brewing reached a major milestone when it sold its five-millionth case of beer in the United States. And the beer that was a major factor in reaching this number is the brewery’s flagship beer, Big Wave Golden Ale that has sold more than 1.6 million cases year to date. When the […]
Taking a cue from the continued sales growth of Michelob Ultra, earlier this year Omission Brewing launched its own low-carb beer, Ultimate Light Golden Ale in 12-ounce bottles. Now the Portland based brewer that is part of Craft Brew Alliance has launched 12oz – 12 pack cans of Ultimate Light Golden Ale in four test […]
The number one selling craft beer in Oregon is Hefe from Widmer Brothers Brewing. To continue its expansion of this German inspired beer, Widmer is set to launch its new Hefe X Series of beers in 2018. Also joining the new Hefe X in early 2018 are two old Widmer favorites – Deadlift Imperial IPA […]
When Zwickelmania returns for February 17, 2018 in the Portland area, Migration Brewing will be participating along with celebrating its 8th Anniversary. On Saturday, February 17th Migration Brewing will have a busy day in store. When it opens its doors at 11:00am, the brewery will participate in the 10th annual Zwickelmania where it will host […]
One year ago Widmer Brothers Brewing launched PDX Pils in six-pack bottles after the beer had become a popular hit as a pub only beer. Now 12 months later Widmer Brothers Brewing decided to refresh its packaging of its PDX Pils. In doing so it reached out to Marcus Harvey at Portland Gear. Widmer and […]
In time for the Portland Timbers home opener on Saturday, April 14, 2018, Widmer Brothers Brewing will re-launch its fan favorite Green & Gold Kölsch. Available in 12 ounce bottles for the first time, Green & Gold Kölsch will be Widmer’s 2018 summer seasonal. Widmer first released this beer back in 2013 in 22 ounce […]
As the Design Week Portland 2018 schedule comes together there is another event this year focuses on the design work that goes into craft beer marketing. Rough Draught – A Live Beer Design Brouhaha will take place on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at Hopworks Urban Brewery from 6:00-9:00pm. Rough Draught – A Live Beer Design […]
Back in 2015 the City of Portland officially declared May 15th as Hefe Day. Widmer Brothers Brewing celebrated by hosting a huge party in Portland’s Living Room that featured great deals on Hefe cans and was headlined by local musicians Blitzen Trapper. Now two years later Widmer Brothers Brewing will celebrate its Hefe Day a […]
The blending of beer and cider will come to the forefront at the 2nd annual Snakebite Showdown on Saturday, June 16, 2018. The annual event that brings together snakebites will be held at the Widmer Brothers Beer Garden in North Portland from 1:00-7:00pm. Snakebite Showdown focuses solely on Snakebites, a popular English refreshment that blends equal parts beer […]
One of the country’s oldest homebrew shops that have been an integral part of Oregon’s craft beer scene is set to celebrate its 100th anniversary. F.H. Steinbart opened its doors back in 1918 and has inspired and educated homebrewers and brewmasters here in the Rose City and beyond. Join in the celebration when Widmer Brothers […]
After many months of planning, the Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative (OBRC) will finally launch its first beer packaged in a new 16.9 oz/500mL BottleDrop Refill Bottle made in Portland, Oregon at Owens-Illinois Glass. The first beer to be released in these new bottles that are designed to be re-washed and re-used up to 25 times is from […]
Widmer Collaborator Release 5-9 pm Wednesday July 18, Widmer Brothers Brewing, 929 N Russell St.; The Widmer Collaborator program continues with the release of two of the 2017 Collaborator winning beers: McPolanders’ Czech’s Mex Lager and Sean Sanders’ RaspBEERy Lemonade…as a bonus, look for happy hour pricing all day. The Czech’s Mex Lager was my […]